Who We Are
Excellence in the delivery of care.
A professional nursing and community service promoting independence, health and wellbeing.
NOW is a not-for-profit organisation providing comprehensive and quality home nursing care. Our team of nurses provide care seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our nursing service operates in the St George area, Sutherland Shire and surrounding suburbs. In addition, NOW provides day tripper social outings, community and corporate health checks with a range of Clever Ageing Information Days.
- NOW was established in 1959 and has been caring for the community ever since.
- NOW is only a phone call away.
- NOW responds rapidly – usually within 24 hours.
- NOW can assist with providing easy access to health care services in your home.
- NOW can liaise with your GP, specialist and family.
- NOW can assist with pre and post op surgical care.
- No referral necessary.
Nurses On Wheels is supported by NSW Health Ministry, SESLHD and the Federal Government Department of Health. Meet all of NOW’s partners and supporters.
In 2016, NOW renewed its Certification by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency which enables us to provide services to Commonwealth Home Support Programme funded clients for the next five years.
- Frail and Aged – Local Community
- Government – Federal and State
- Retirement Villages
- Health Agencies – Brokerage
- GP and Day Surgeries
- Other Community Services
Dedication, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence
Our Code of Practice
- We recognise and support our Vision and Mission Statement
- We strive to be professional and respectful and deliver a comprehensive service in everything we do.
- At all times we maintain an ethical and responsible standard of behaviour.