- Wound care
- Personal care
- Wellness check including blood pressure and blood sugars.
- Geriatric Assessment PAS/RUDAS
- Chronic Disease Management
- Eye drops
- Pharmacy collection
- Catheter and continence care
- Palliative care and support
- Stoma and colostomy care
Caring for you NOW
NOW enables our clients to maintain their independence and dignity by providing a caring and compassionate service whilst aiming to improve quality of life.
There are many changes occurring in the aged care and health sectors. Let NOW assist you in navigating the new system to ensure reliable and friendly care continues in your home.
- Patient Directed Care
- Skilled, caring nurses in your home
- Self referrals
- Working with you, your family and your health care team
- A visit in your home within 24 hours
- We assess your needs and develop a care plan that is appropriate for you
- Local knowledge and experience
- Registered Nurses (RNs) who can speak a variety of languages