Thursday, 11 May 2017, 9.30am-12.30pm
Gardens on Forest, 764 Forest Road, Peakhurst
Come and meet local organisations who provide nursing care, community services and activities in the St George and Sutherland Shire areas at NOW's 2017 Clever Ageing Information Day.
It's all about Clever Ageing!
Learn about a range of products and services that can enhance your quality of life.
Special Presentation by Continence Foundation Of Australia: Healthy habits and where to get help?
FREE PUBLIC EVENT - Complimentary Refreshments
- Guest Presenter: Continence Foundation of Australia - What is incontinence?
- Healthy habits and where to get help?
- Free Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Testing
EXHIBITORS & PRESENTERS
- Nurses On Wheels
- 3 Bridges
- Bsmart Living
- Continence Foundation of Australia
- Georges River Council
- Ready Plan (Red Cross)
- NSW Police Force
- MCW Law
- Vision Australia
- Home Instead
- Home Modification Solutions
- Kogarah Community Services
- Calvary Hospital