Do you possess great attention to detail? Are computer literate? Enjoy assisting the aged, frail or socially isolated people in our community? If you answered yes, than this is the volunteer role for you!
Nurses On Wheels needs a volunteer to assist in developing a database of local GPs.
You will be required to:
- Update existing database (MS Excel format) via phone and internet
- Research (web/phone) details of other GPs within target areas to add to database
- Assist in tagging GPs for follow up lists
- Maintain spreadsheet / database
- Prepare mail merges for marketing campaigns
You will need:
- Previous, accurate data entry experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Experience working in medical sector a plus
This volunteer role is a casual position working with the Marketing and Community Engagement Manager on Mondays and / or Fridays,10am-3pm, at the NOW office in Bexley.
Nurses On Wheels provides quality, holistic nursing care in the home, school or workplace. Volunteers at NOW are covered by Volunteer Insurance and Personal and Accident Insurance.