Registered Nurse Richelle Sheehan received the inaugural NOW Nursing Practice & Commitment to Customer Service Award last night.
The award was to celebrate excellence in service delivery which is part of our Vision and Mission.
Richelle was presented with the Award by Treasurer Gary Sheffield at the NOW Christmas Cocktail Party on Wednesday, 14 December at Club Central Hurstville.
In addition to a certificate, Richelle was also presented with a $100 gift voucher.
The Award was voted by peers, management and NOW Board. The criteria for the award was:
- Current Nurse with NOW
- Demonstrates commitment to the role
- Displays good clinical governance and skills
- Attends regular ‘in service’ sessions and computer updates
- Commitment to Quality Improvement
- Thinks outside the box for solutions
- Team player
- Commitment to customer service
- Willing to participate in Nurses On Wheels activities
- Goes above and beyond
- Volunteers ideas and suggestions to improve the patient experience and/or the work place